Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend announcements

 

Susan from the blog LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE  launched on her blog a few days ago, a serie called “Her Personal Space…At Home With…”. She asked some bloggerfriends -even me-, to participate and to send her some pictures of a room or a space at home they love to retreat, to take a break.

Past weekend she posted about the favorite spots of Vicky at Room Service~Decorating 101 and about my favorite ones.

If you are interested in discovering my favorite spots to retreat, you should visit Susan’s post HERE.

More blogger favorite spots to see this weekend at Susan’s blog!

The Green Plum Susan

Susan and her dog Sam, nestled at her favorite home spot.

You  will love Susan’s blog! She gives us a lot of decorating ideas!

 

As this panel with a wall light installed behind.

Love where you live decorating idea

 

Or the use of this lovely kitchen wall paper!

Love where you live

Thank you so much Susan for giving me the opportunity to participate in this serie!

__

 

And there is another Susan I want you to meet! Susan at TWO MAISONS blog. Susan lives in France, in a beautiful village in Provence!

Can you imagine! This postcard view is from the window of Susan’s bedroom!!!

 

When I saw Susan’s post about her kitchen redo, I was so excited about it, that I wanted all of you my readers, to see it!

This is a picture of her beautiful kitchen door!

Two Maisons kitchen door

Please go to see this ‘before and after post HERE !!! You will love this post and you will certainly love Susan’s blog!!

__

This week I discovered a new Italian blog , called  MAISON CHARMANTE.

Unfortunately Ididn’t found the name of the author yet. But I enjoyed her posts!

Maison Charmante headerThe author is living in Tuscany and tells a lot about the work at her home in progress .

Maison Charmante house in progress

The author’s house in progress.

And she write a lot of posts of dream houses!

Maison Charmante One of the dream house posts pictures.

__

And a totally different subject I want to bring up today is about young piano players in my family!

Yes my family counts a lot of piano players. My mother plays the piano, my father did, my brother does, my uncle does,…

And now I want you to meet the youngest two piano players of our family:

My nephew Alex, who is the son of my brother and my youngest nephew Justin, who is my sister’s son.

Both of them have to do their examination within a couple of days! By posting a picture and a video of them on my blog I would encourage them and wishing these boys good luck with the examination!

Alex piano

Alex, who is 14 years old plays the piano for about 4 years now.

Unfortunately I have no video clip of Alex playing the piano.

 

If you love piano music , then you will enjoy this video of Justin, our youngest piano player in the family!

Justin who is 11 years old plays the piano for 2 years now.

Good luck boys!

 

And to all of you a wonderful weekend!

xx

Signature