Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A surprising morning !

Dear readers, as I am a subscriber of A SCHEMATIC LIFE, the blog from the interior designer Michelle Morelan, this morning I was reading my emails and what did I discover??? A post of Michelle with the title : Greet’s Office -The Video Tutorial .

I was so surprised and so happy with this rendering of my office, Michelle posted! Incredible to see how Michelle is making all those steps to realize this wonderful rendering! In fact I am always surprised by Michelle’s wonderful drawings and sketches! She is so talented.

For those who don’t know Michelle yet, please visit her blog A Schematic Life or visit her website Michelle Morelan Design.

If you are interested in this tutorial and you want to learn how to make a successful rendering, please watch the video of it! It is so interesting to learn more about chosing the right colours and shades, how to create shadows,…and so on!

1

The rendering Michelle made of my home office.

4

The picture of my office Michelle used for the rendering.

TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL, PLEASE VISIT MICHELLE’S BLOGPOST (HERE) OR CLICK ON THE IMAGE OF THE VIDEO SCREEN ON BELOW.

The video is even recorded in HD and you can watch it in full screen by clicking the arrows once you arrived at the video tape.

3

http://vimeo.com/13479536

Dear Michelle, I want to thank you heartily for this beautiful rendering of my office! It means so much to me!

xx

Signature

Rendering : Michelle Morelan Design