Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Christmas decoration ideas and tips for Christmas gifts

I know that for some of you, my readers, it is quite late to share with you my Christmas decoration ideas. I am sure that a lot of you have already finished the Christmas decoration, but I just hadn’t found the time yet to decorate my home untill now! This weekend I’ll spend some time to do that!

Here are some images of Christmas decoration I really love!

Foto 11 (Casa Verde)source Casa Verde

Foto 3 Homes & Gardens December 2010 source Homes & Gardens December 2010

Foto 6 AD Espana Deciembre 2010 source AD Espana Deciembre 2010

Living sheeps in your living room. Why not?!

Foto 5 Homes & Gardens December 2010 source Homes & Gardens December 2010

Foto 8 Seasons November-December 2010source Seasons November-December 2010

Foto 7 Nest December 2010 source : unknown

Foto 2 Landelijk Wonen Dec.-Jan.-Febr.2010 source Landelijk Wonen December-Januari 2010-2011

Simple but beautiful!!

Foto 4 Homes & Gardens December 2010 source Homes & Gardens December 2010

Lights in a tree and candles at the window! Very cozy!

Foto 1 (VT Interiors) source Stormy’s Castle blog

I love this red ribbon idea!! I think I am going to try this at my front door!

Foto 12 (Axel Vervoordt) source Picture by me at the castle of Axel Vervoordt

To find out how to create a country Christmas dining room with a modern twist, please watch this video!

This Christmas table is just gorgeous!!!

Click on image to watch. Enjoy!

image source http://www.housetohome.co.uk

And here are my Christmas gift tips!

Gift 1 Amazon

Interior design book : Classic Swedish Interiors by Lars Sjöberg.

Gift 1 Camel Boots Ilse Jacobsen (Splendid Willow)

Camel boots – Ilse Jacobsen

source : Splendid Willow Avenue

My friend Monika of the blog Splendid Willow has launched today her brand new online store ‘Splendid Willow Avenue’ HERE! At Monika’s store you will find these boots in different colors.

Congratulations with your store Monika! I wish you a lot of success!

Gift 14 (Delvaux agenda)

Leather diary holder by the Belgian fine leather luxury goods company DELVAUX.

Gift 13 (Ralph Lauren candle)

Candle Ralph Lauren Home

Gift 3 (Riverdale)

Windlights Riverdale

Gift 10 (Am Projects)

Candle sticks Am Projects

Gift 8 (Astier de Vilatte)

Candle stick Astier de Villatte

Gift 23 (Oak coffee trays)

Oak coffee trays Olivia & Marie Boutique.

Gift 21 (Velvet and Linen) Candle Velvet & Linen

Gift 12 (antique french tablecloth with monogram- le petit cabinet de curiosités)

Antique French tablecloth with monogram. Le Petit Cabinet de Curiosités online shop.

Gift 11 (Garnier)

Kleenex holder Home Collection Garnier

Gift 22 (Papillon linens (Flanders)

Beautiful bed linen “Flanders” by Papillon Linens, available at Beadboard UpCountry.

Gift 9 (Karena) Brilliance 24 x 24 Art by Karena

If you want to give a very personal gift, you could ask Karena of the blog Art by Karena to paint a beautiful painting as this one here!

Gifts for your hubby!

Gift 6 (Zara Home)

Slippers Zara Home

Gift 18 (Tartan scarf Zara)

Tartan scarf Zara Home

Gift 15 (Louis Vuitton key holder))

Key Holder Louis Vuitton

Gift 20 (document holder ndc)

Leather document holder by the Belgian company n.d.c. made by hand.

Gifts for the kids.

Gift 16 (Zara fur jacket) Fur jacket for girls Zara

Gift 17 (Cap with fur)

Cap with fur for boys Zara

Gift 5 (Arsa Baby)

Cute baby coat! Belgian company ARSA BABY.

And at last but not least!! Don’t forget your pets!!

Beautiful doggy coat Ralph Lauren.

Gift 4 (Ralph Lauren)

Are my Christmas decorations ideas inspirational to you and do you love my gift tips?