Friday, November 12, 2010

Belgian Pearls featured in US Magazines!

Can you believe it!? I am excited to let you know that Belgian Pearls is featured in the latest issue of 2 US Magazines!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Kelly Roberson, who is a writer, editor and project manager based in Des Mones, Iowa, with experience on national and regional publications. She has worked for a variety of magazines, newspapers and books, including ‘Better Homes & Gardens’, ‘Kitchen Makeovers’, ‘Kitchen and Bath Ideas’, ‘Country Gardens’, ‘Country Home’, ‘At Home with Century 21’, ‘Lighting’, ‘the des Moines Register’ and ‘Green Clean’. More to discover on Kelly’s website www.kellyroberson.com.

As freelance writer, working on a story for the Magazine Renovation Style, about limed wood, she came across my blog and emailed me to ask if I could do an email interview on that subject. Of course!!! I was thrilled to do that!!

A few weeks later, my blog is mentionned in a wonderful article Kelly wrote in the winter 2010 issue of the Magazine RENOVATION STYLE. The article is titled RUSTIC WOOD”.

Even the picture used in the article is from the portfolio of my company LEFEVRE INTERIORS.

So here it is!

Cover RS

Cover of the Magazine Renovation Style, issue Winter 2010.

Renovation Style Winter 2010 page 28 The article, titled Rustic Wood.

Click HERE for a PDF-file of the article.

A few weeks later, an assistant of the Magazine AT HOME with Century 21 emailed me and said that she was interested in the interview Kelly did. Kelly had told her that it could fit in a story for At Home with Century 21!

And yes the same lovely Kelly arranged that my blog Belgian Pearls and me where featured also in this magazine!!

It is a very interesting article about Belgian style!! It is titled BELGIAN BLISS.

Here it is.

AT HOME with Century 21 November-December 2010 Cover

Cover of the Magazine AT HOME with Century 21, issue November/December 2010.

The article, titled Belgian Bliss.

AT HOME with Century 21 November-December 2010 page 10

AT HOME with Century 21 November-December 2010 page 11

AT HOME with Century 21 November-December 2010 page 12

AT HOME with Century 21 November-December 2010 page 13

Click HERE for a PDF-file of the article.

I am so proud to be featured in these Magazines!

A thousand thanks to you Kelly!!!

xx

Signature