Friday, February 25, 2011

The decorative art of a painter-artist

 

Earlier this week I was contacted by Christophe Biret-Jacques, a decorative painter from France, who recently installed his company in Belgium.

He wanted to introduce me to his beautiful decorative art : trompe l’oeil, murals, painted ceilings, marble and wood imitations.

I couldn’t withdraw you from the beautiful images he emailed me. So I asked Christophe permission to post them on my blog!

Christophe Biret-Jacques is an autodidact and is very passionate about his “métier”.

The artist’s references are multiple and international, in public or private sector.

Christophe’s recently started company DECORATIVE-EFFECT proposes diverse services, from interior design to decorative art, its notoriety.

‘Decorative-effect’ guarantees the most competent decorative art for all of your national or international design projects.

 

WWW.DECORATIVE-EFFECT.COM, an address to file.

 

Enjoy !

 

DRAP_1~1

renaissance

vasque

toscany

toile

bois 2

book mabres rouge

marbre blanc 2 - copie

FRESQUE PLAFOND

The website of Christophe Biret-Jacques www.decorative-effect.com is under construction.

2011-02-25_121243 ___

 

I’ll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my Beta-Plus book give away!

xx

Signature

Only a few hours left to enter my Beta-Plus book give-away!

Untill midnight (centrual european time)!!

Click on Beta-Plus logo to enter.

Logo