Monday, June 1, 2009

Outdoor Living - Summer is Here!

Since today is June 1st, I thought I would do a post on outdoor
dining and living. Summer is officially here. Since I live in a
city is cold even during the summer, I'm always dreaming of
warm summer weather for outdoor living. I've always thought
the epitomy of outdoor dining was outside in greenery or a garden.
Candles can make almost any space romantic.

Here's to simple garden dining.


You can also have incredibly posh outdoor spaces such as this.
I think it's lovely and absolutely perfect for entertaining.

I love the curves and design of this set of table and chairs.
It really gives it some character compared to your average
outdoor dining sets.

Ghost chairs also make the perfect
outdoor chair. Always chic in any setting.

Choosing a colored table always gives great
energy and color to your table setting.

When you have outdoor living paired with a
view, one can't really ask for more than that.

Absolutely for having a tea, curling up with a
book or having a lazy afternoon - perhaps a nap?

I thought these lighted pots for the plants were pretty cool.

Here's a modern take on low furniture for the outdoors.


This space is decked out with everything. BBQ set, a wood
burning oven, a table to eat and last but not least - lounging
chairs.

Here's a neat and well planned space. It's a wonderful
blend of plants, color and furniture in a cozy space. Here's
to the start of summer and outdoor living and some tomes
to give you some inspiration.