Sunday, May 2, 2010

LuShae Jewerly


A few months ago, Sarah from Lushae Jewerly contacted me and invited me to take a peek at her online store. I was immediately seduced by the elegance and wearability of the jewels. I told Sarah I loved it and she was kind enough to let me choose a piece of jewelry from their unique range. I love to wear earrings and I chose a pair of star design drops in silvertone with white gold rhodium. I received my little box very fast and was amazed by the quality of the earrings. They looked even better in person! I couldn't be happier with them.
What I liked the most about the Jewerly Art Designs experience is that I really had fun browsing through their site. Each piece of jewerly is extremely well described and photographed and you know exactly what you are buying. Sarah has some unique and beautiful pieces.. Let me tell you I had a hard time deciding which one to pick ! The jewels are gorgeous but also completely affordable : unlike many jewelry retailers LuShae ships directly from the United States, allowing you to purchase direct from the manufacturer.
I also appreciated the jewerly guides where you can learn more about metals, gemstones, and how to clean and store jewels.
Dear sarah, thanks again for contacting me and letting me know about your amazing work..