Friday, May 8, 2009

Carolyn Quartermaine's Script Fabric Collection

Carolyn Quartermaine is one of my all around fabric designers.
Her designs are creative, colorful and vivid. I've always had a
fascination with scripted handwriting so I totally flipped when I
saw her Script Collection.

Isn't this a fabulous settee?

I really love the bright orange chair with cursive
on the left hand side. For a more neutral palette,
the stripes on the right are perfect.


Can we say brilliant colors? Greens,
pinks, reds...What more could one ask for?

The pillows are just as beautiful. The script and
the pattern on the fabric are delicate yet beautiful.


Her script collection comes in all sorts of colors
from cremes to beiges and Blues to Oranges.

Gray or Magenta anyone?

Carolyn Quartermaine Revealed
by Rizzoli


Rizzoli is my favorite coffee book publisher.
I've not seen one book published by Rizzoli
that hasn't been filled with gorgeous images
and color. Carolyn Quartermaine has a book
out by Rizzoli. If you love her style, you should
definitely check this one out.

The Romantic Interior
by Carolyn Quartermaine


This book actually the more recent out of
the two publications having been published
in 2001.

Photos from Carolyn Quartermaine