Thursday, May 21, 2009

Colorful Inspiration for Kids and Children

I've always loved the bright colors and how fun a child's
rooms can be. I absolutely love the room above! It's a room
that can be for a young girl but it's also appropriate through
the teenage years. Very fun pink cheetah fabric on the
bergere chair.

On a white palette, bright pillows and art
work really bring this room to life.

This room is so cozy and so cute.

I've always loved stripes. The stripes in
this room are subtle - yet they still help
give the room some texture and needed
detail.

Love pink? Say no more.

Here's a romantic bedroom with
a soft shag rug and canopy.


Let's not forget the boys.

I adore the colorful striped rug - and you can never
go wrong with a stuffed hedge hog ^_^

I love this bathroom with the turquoise and
yellow rubber ducky accents. The bench
is very appropriate for those who can't quite
reach the wash basin.

Photos from Canadian House & Home