Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beautiful Things Everywhere









It's true, sometimes I can hardly sleep thinking about all the beautiful things I see. Here are a few pretty things I have spotted lately. Everyone thinks I just like bold colour but actually I love subdued tones too as noticeable above. Isn't Brooke Giannetti's bathroom sublime!

PS. Thanks for all your encouraging comments on my last post...I am not stopping the blog {for now anyway}. I was really just saying how thrilled I was that my client was inspired by a few of my posts as I have been feeling like my posts haven't been up-to-scratch lately. To see that she actually created a leaf arrangement and purchased a lamp I posted was really satisfying!! I'd love to see any pictures of things you have created from ideas you may have picked up here at ABT...it would be really lovely!! Thanks for all of your messages!! xx Anna


image 1 via pretty stuff, image 2 -
brooke giannetti's pink bathroom, image 3 - paul costello photographer for house and garden via moodboard blog, image 4 - source unknown {please let me know if you know the source}, image 5 - image source uknown {please let me know if you know the source}