Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spirits of a kind

Today I want you to meet one of my favorite Dutch interior designers, Anne Noordman and Thong Lei,

the principals of the DECORATION EMPIRE company, based in Gouda, the Netherlands.

I absolutely admire their work! They really work in the same spirit as my company LEFEVRE INTERIORS does. Which means that they bring in high quality materials, furniture and decoration items at their projects and of a most importance, they make an appeal to the very best experts, each of them specialized in their specific craftsmanship, as the furniture maker, the parquet restorer, the patine expert, the glass blower,…

So maybe one day, I have to meet Anne Noordman and Thong Lei.

Architectural Digest quotes their work on the Top 5 of Europe.

The houses Anne and Thong design are free from one style or one trend. Their design is a mix of different styles, cultures and countries.

2

 

17 

6

Although Decoration Empire works on projects around the world, you will often discover a wink to Holland in their interior design.

As you notice here, the Tulips from Holland.

4

1

Dutch cabinetry.

I love the Dutch impression of this interior.

 

22

  I might think that there will be some Delft pottery displayed here.

 

5

13

The kind of libraries and paneling I love to design and which is more or less the daily occupation of my company, Lefèvre Interiors.

3 

9

Just gorgeous!

 

20 

14

7

 

12 

21 

15

If you want to be absorbed in the beautiful interiors of Decoration Empire, you can order the 2 published books.

Past in PresentPAST IN PRESENT

 

Inspirational Apartments

INSPIRATIONAL APARTMENTS

The books are both available in Dutch and English.
On my coffee table I have the book Past in Present, and I could look at it over and over again!

To see a preview of the books or to order them, click HERE.

To discover the most beautiful interiors, please visit the DECORATION EMPIRE website. You will not be disappointed!

www.decorationempire.nl

xx

Signature

All images : Decoration Empire website