Saturday, October 2, 2010

Spend an Autumn weekend in your outbuilding or home extension

Hello to everyone! I know it’s already a week ago I wrote my last blogpost! I am so sorry for that, but it is a very busy period in business for me. I hope you will understand?!

Today I show you some images of the inside of beautiful outbuildings and home extensions!

AND AT THE END OF THIS POST, I HAVE A GORGEOUS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH YOU!!! I AM EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!

But before watching the video, I hope you will enjoy the images.

The outbuilding or home extension is one of the most wonderful places to relax, the enjoy the Autumn sun and beautiful fall colors! So, it is a nice place to spend an Autumn weekend.

Whether you love to be alone, reading a good book, or whether you love to invite friends for an Autumn meal, an outbuilding or home extension is a gorgeous place to enjoy your Autumn weekend.

2

Notice the Autumn sun falling in this room.

5

Even fall colored furniture.

1

4

So nice to have a fire place in your outbuilding.

26

Ready for your dinner with friends?

25

Beautiful fall colors.

27

21

28

3

23

22

AND NOW ABOUT THE PROMISED VIDEO !

I am sure that a lot you, my readers and blogfriends, will remember the images on below, seen in Veranda, a few years ago.

They are all of the gorgeous house of our Belgian couturier Edouard Vermeulen. His fashion label is called Natan.

20

17

18

19

The house is called the “Rozenhout” estate. It is an 18th century country house, or “gentilhommière, situated in a glorious parkland.

In close collaboration with the Belgian architect Raymond Rombouts, the original house was improved and a pavilion added.

Edouard Vermeulen - himself an interior designer before he made his name in the world of haute couture – took care of the interior decoration : a timeless and subtle color palette, in the same spirit of his exclusive collections.

This morning I watched the beautiful video of the house tour on a local TV station and I really wanted to share it with you!

It is a Dutch spoken video but you really don’t need to understand the Dutch language to enjoy this vido.

So, sit down, relax, click on the image below, open your computer on full screen and ENJOY !

29

I wish you all a fantastic Autumn weekend !!!

xx

Signature

images : Luc D’Hulst; Walda Pairon; Veranda