Monday, February 1, 2010

Outdoor Beach Living, Decks and Porches

It's been raining for over 2 weeks in San Francisco so can you
blame me for thinking of warm weather, beaches and outdoor
living?  I imagine many of you also could use some sunshine
about now in your lives as well.  So here's some monday
inspiration. 

Having a porch or deck such as this with such a view would
be an absolute dream.  Can you imagine living in a place like
this? 

Quintessential tropical living with beautiful rattan furniture.

This place is absolutely amazing!  Did you see all the woodwork
on the ceiling as well as the floors?  I adore wood so I can't
help it.

This sort of railing is perfect so it doesn't block
the view.  What a great place to hang out.

Talk about a sweet place for tea, cocktails or daydreaming...

The colors of this porch with blend right in
with the clear aquamarine of the sea.

This is true island living with all the gorgeous
woodwork and plantation doors.

I'm totally drooling over the sofa. 

Colonial chairs with a gorgeous daybed for
outdoor living.  What more could one ask for?

What fun pops of color to bring some fun to a porch.

Now this is a pretty cool and cozy outdoor deck.  The
kitchen is built right around the sitting area complete
with a fireplace.  If I had a room like that, I'd hang out
there all the time :)

Using benches is an interesting idea
for a deck.  It's nice and simple.

I just couldn't stop staring at the plush
pillows.  What a place to to kick back in.

Hope this has brought you some sunshine
this week.  I can keep dreaming that
some day I can live next to the ocean...

Photos from Coastal Living