Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Looking for front doors

For one of our clients we have to design the front door of their house.
Finding beautiful front doors in Belgium is not that easy! (To my opinion.)
So at this time I'm searching in my files and in my books to find a matching front door for my client's home.

Here are some images I want to share with you.


A beautiful English-style front door.



My own front door.





A french-style front door.

I love the lanterns!







Love the dark color!







Simpel but beautiful.








The little oval windows are lovely.













This porch is one of my favourites!






Indeed I have to take notice of the style of the house of my client, to design his front door.




Which door you love the most? I'd like to know.


Greet

Images: Greet, scan from Magazine Residence, b+villas, Missotten Villabouw,

Vincent Bruggen Villabouw