Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ken Fulk Design - Dining Rooms, Kitchens and Baths

A little while back, I featured a loft that San Francisco
designer Ken Fulk had designed. I really love his work
and will be showing more of it in the future. I was totally
floored by the drama in this dining room. I am very much
so drooling over the floor to ceiling mirror. The lighting
in the room just adds to the romantic and mysterious
ambience in the room.

This is the same dining room during the day.
It feels completely different but I do really
enjoy the dark walls.

High contrast with vivid colors is always a welcome.

This is a more traditional sort of dining room that
Fulk has designed. I really like this style of dining
room as well. The chandelier really makes a
statement in this room.

I can see that Fulk enjoys using mirrors and
chandeliers in his dining rooms. But you know
what? It totally works every time - it can be
a different style.

Here's a modern kitchen that sort of has
a nostalgic feel to it somehow. Love the
cherry red accents.

I hardly see such deep basins for sinks - but I really like
them. They fit in this chic bathroom that has a lot of
clean lines and high end fixtures.

This spacious bathroom definitely has some plush luxuries
such as the reading chair and ottoman. Nice! I wouldn't
mind having a reading spot in a bathroom like this.

A smaller bathroom that has spared no
luxury with floor to ceiling marble.

Graceling
by Kristin Cashore


As many of you, my other great loves include
traveling and reading. I have been getting myself
in trouble by reading myself into the morning and
waking up with panda eyes (dark circles) to go to
work. I sure do pay for it but I just can't put a
good book down. I've been reading some young
adult books as of late and came across one that
I highly recommend. Totally appropriate for tweens
and your young adult. Couldn't put the book down
at all. If you're interested in a great story or if you
have a child who is a book worm - you won't be sorry
to have checked this book out.

To close out, let me know what you think of Ken Fulk's
dining rooms? Would you decorate your dining room
in such a style?