Monday, March 14, 2011

2 Lovely Spaces





Just a random post to say how much I love these 2 spaces.  The kitchen belongs to Andy Newcom and was featured in this month's Lonny which went live earlier this week.  The other image I found on Stuart Membery's blog and is the work of Sig Bergamin as featured on the front cover of the April issue of Elle Decor.  I'm in-love with Sig's room and I'm sure my mother will be too...blue and white gets her every time!  I think the thing I like so  much about Sig's room is that it is blue and white with a difference.  The Suzani throw and the mismatched artwork adds a different element which I love.  It doesn't look too contrived which is how blue and white can sometimes look in my opinion.  It's sort of like it's been shaken and stirred.  That's my kind of blue and white!!xx

PS.  I would like to send my well-wishes and thoughts and prayers to all of our friends in Japan. 
xx Anna