Monday, March 14, 2011

Kit Kemp in Elle Decor





And if there wasn't enough excitement generated from my last post about the new April Elle Decor then I hope this creates some mad rushing to the newsagent activity!!!  Kit Kemp's divine townhouse has also been featured.  How exciting.  I remember seeing her beautiful home featured in one of our Australian magazines late last year but I didn't buy the issue as I saw it in a coffee shop when it was too late to buy the magazine.  I think it was Madison.  I particularly loved her pink and white wallpaper in her hallway but I can't see it featured in the slide show on Elle Decor's website.  I hope they have included it in their article as it was jaw-droppingly beautiful.  She really is one of my most favourite Decorators. 

images - simon upton photographer