Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be inspired…


For some reason the images of these peaceful and serene interiors inspired me today!


If you love Belgian design, you will love the first 2 images. I definitely love the interior design style of these Belgian companies!



Please go to visit the website of POLYEDRE and discover a wide range of offered antiques together with some great ideas to decorate your home.



2Polyèdre


Image source : Polyèdre (Magazine Votre Maison Notre Jardin 2005 – Photo credit Antoine Rozès)



___





INTEMPO is another Belgian/Luxembourgish interior design company to discover! Even here you will find some gorgeous pieces of antiques and beautiful interior design images.


3Intempo


Image source : Intempo (Magazine MTC februari-Maart 2011 – Photo credit Dennis Brandsma)


___





Most of you do know that I love the design style of the Dutch designer ALEXANDRA SIEBELINK. I mentionned her before in earlier posts.


11Alexandra Siebelink


Image source : Alexandra Siebelink



___



KEVIN HARRIS is an architect and designer I recently discovered through my blog colleagues Renee and Angela of the blog Under Spanish Moss.


Amazing designer!


10 Kevin Harris


Image source : Under Spanish Moss


___


1Image source : here



Image source : here



Image source : here



4 Image source : here



8 Kevin Harris


Image source : Kevin Harris Architect



9 Collection Privée


Image source : Collection Privée



I hope I inspired you today!


And don’t forget to visit the above mentionned websites, you will not be disappointed!



xxSignature


CHILD IN NEED


Miabelle Gillier


Click on logo or visit my blogpost about Miabelle HERE.


M-logo



http://www.savemiabelle.org