The way our home looks says a lot about who we are and more about our personality, that's why the way in which we set the interior of our house are very important in how we live our lives. We live in a fast-moving world where we are bombarded with what we should wear, eat and put in our homes but we rarely have time to think about the facts that might be how we manage our room might only affect mood, creativity energy level, and it may be time to look seriously at ourselves and the interior of the house that you want.
There are some simple ways in which we can tidy up our home life and our house interior design by focusing on some very important points:
• Harmony - All the rooms in the house we need to have a strong sense of harmony to them.
• Focus Points - This room has a central focal point of your interest would flow better.
• Balance - This was successfully done by balancing the visual weight room 'and the smooth spread out to other parts of the room.
• Color - This must be one of the obvious. Using color to shift the positive energy around the world and make a difference.
• Proportion and scale - Use only the furniture and items that complement the total size of the room.
• Rhythm - Create the illusion of visual stimulation through movement to organize your space so that the viewer's eyes continue to move from point to point.
Home decor and interior design is often a very sensitive subject because many people feel that they really know what they're doing, but the result is quite the opposite. Experimentation is key and you will not know if you do not try.
Taken from various sources