Friday, April 29, 2011

Client Files: Elegant Nursery

Today I wanted to share another e-decorating project I've been working on.  The client sent me pictures of her daughter's nursery wanting ideas to dress it up.  She already had the white furniture and the pink polka-dot bedding and unfortunately the fabric she had chosen for window treatments was currently out of stock. So this is what I put together ...


Click on image to enlarge


 Using the raspberry color of the bedding as a jumping point, I found an alternate fabric that paired it with a punchy apple green, then added in accessories that would give it some feminine glam.  I like to look at some non-traditional sources for children's rooms in order to give the space a little more sophistication.

I hope both she and her mommy love it and I am excited to see the "after" pictures.

Happy Friday!