Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Client Files: Master Bedroom Details

I thought I'd share a fun "e-decorating" mini-inspiration board I recently completed.

My client is a new mom who works full time and was looking for ideas to finish off her master bedroom.  She and her husband had already selected the bedding and drapery panels, a dresser and mirror (and some great lamps from Thailand!) but it still needed all of the little details that bring a room to life.
Here's what I put together for them using pictures she sent me.

Click on image to enlarge

Using the chartruse and indigo colors of the bedding and curtains as well as the exotic lamps as my inspiration, I tried to create a room that was both glamorous and worldly. She has already gotten to work purchasing some of these items and I can't wait to see her "after" pictures. What do you think?