Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Decorating Home Interior With a Touch of Red Interior
, "A Touch of Red Interior Decorating", I want to give an update on interior decorating ideas in our great room and also provide suggestions for using the "touch of red" on a variety of decorating styles. Closing this window installation is completed in a series of three windows in the dining room. They consist of four vertical panels of fabric made from wool tapestry fabric in sight. The background is medium brown with red flowers, green and soft blue. The panel outlined in navy / small beige polka-dot fabric. The treatment window may sound very "busy" but very pleasing to the eye.
To complement the "touch of red" look in the dining room and because wool is rather large, red tie backs tassel is added to the panel. Why use color, red? Red is the hottest of all colors and symbolizes vitality, energy, action and belief. In feng shui decorating, red is associated with power, inspiring love, and pleasure. Accent colors, like red, the more dramatic, used in moderation, as one part of a work of art or furniture. The reason is: the more intense the color, less than that needed to be effective.
So, use lighter colors for a larger area with the accent on the more vibrant, dramatic color.
How can you use red decorations and red accent in your interior decorating ideas? Here are some suggestions:
* Rustic Decorating Style - Red, green and black boxes work very well as accents.
* Modern Decorating Style - A splash of bright red works well with basic colors and cool.
* Oriental Decorating Style - Consider the use of the delicious printed silks.
* Shabby Chic Decorating Style - Use red as an accent to contrast with white shabby chic.
Be creative and have fun decorating with the "touch of red!" Your home will be the envy of the environment.
at 7:37 AM